Lessons Learned

~11-25-07~
Welcomed an ideal years ago, and everything seemed a garden of blooms. Neither fall nor folly, never did it passed my thoughts. I continue to view through rose-colored glasses the vastness of what’s before me… Then, reality set in and I was left with a path without blooms, shattered dreams in my heart, a canvass of monochromatic facade… Hurtfully leaning on to what’s been there, walking ahead of everyone but always ending up on a blind alley, turning my back from the rising sun and aimlessly trudging the rainstorms…and as I held my head up high, I realized how great those lessons were. Full of gratefulness I stood and accepted that hurts do heal, there are walks to be remembered, sunsets are there to bring tomorrow’s sunrise and there is sunshine after the rain…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

My #100happydays ~ Day 75