Missives from my heart ~ May 2011


Silence is holy and pure. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. We sit next to each other in silence and as we go on our separate ways, we felt that it was the best conversation that we've ever had...

The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.

rain or shine, i don't mind--as long as there are good deeds, heartwarming conversations, unmasked laughters, sweet embraces and comfortable silences to share, to thank for and to keep our hearts happy...

i'm glad to have that living mantra of putting my faith in gratitude, happiness and positivity--no matter what the circumstances may be...the smiles in my heart only increased and never ceased...

In running, good to keep in mind to divide my race into thirds. Run the first part with my head, the middle part with my personality and the last part with my heart.

Let's greet this refreshing morning with renewed hopes, revived spirits, positive goals, cheerful anticipations and sweeter smiles that will warm our hearts throughout the day.

we don't need to complicate all the "reasons" behind our emotions. it's much simpler than that. it's either you have good feelings or bad feelings. choose the good one coz it equals happiness. happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances. 

...melt my doubts and fears, energize my words and thoughts, burn my worries and pains, warm my heart and soul...good day, sunshine!

when destiny comes, you must be strong...in love and in friendship, only the heart speaks loudest...

‎...love in its truest sense is what matters most of all...

inspired to share, inspired to care, inspired to love...

experiencing unconditional love inspires you to love yourself a little more...

The simple truth about the love you gave to me is that it's simply true.:-)))

what we think about and thank about is what we bring about...

love the way you let me know that you miss me.:-)

the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..

celebrating motherhood and loving the feeling of being one...:-)))

i'm seeing your true colors...disregard the lyrics...sadly, the negativity you emit shows only black and gray...we pray you'll wake up with rainbows in your life and true love in your heart. don't let your soul be drowned by worldly things that you flaunt about. the best thing that makes one truly happy is just humbly being yourself. and yes, we all love rainbows here!:-)))


you're naturally sweet...me too...:-)

while reading those running ads at the show windows of Nike-BHS, i was greeted by...Coach Rio dela Cruz! :-) Too bad i wasn't in my running gear (on my way to the office) and yet i'm overwhelmed to have a chat with the most admirable and down-to-earth running coach...

What we think about and thank for is what we bring about...feel the gratitude...feel the happiness...

i'll never be afraid of who i am and who i'm not, come what may...:-)


It is important to feel GOOD!:-)))

easy walk at boni high street on my way to office...i love summer mornings!:-)

capping the night with a sense of gratitude...it's really not the happiness that makes us grateful but the gratefulness that makes us happy...

at day and at night, sadness won't have its moment when love sparkles!:-)))

more than you'll ever see, more than my heart could ever show, i love you more than you'll ever know...one of our many songs...aries~angel

remembering those sweet moments when we were reading aloud the lyrics of Shania's song together coz we don't know the melody yet..still have the cassette tape somewhere in one of my memory boxes. still rings true, our vows to each other's hearts and souls. 

A summer food for thought: Even in the scorching heat anyone can cast a cool shade...

yehey to the 80s! :-)))

I believe that our world does not lack compassionate people. We have to start by being one.:-)

time is like a dream...remembering the breezy, summer afternoons at our backyard (pag tag-ulan, sapa ung likod-bahay), flying self-made kites with cousins...:-)))

how i love to write letters...it's a nice way to keep from working and yet i feel i've done something...

i truly feel your love--beyond words...

richaaaard!!! erikaaaaa!!!! who will not forget these anime lovers torn in a battle they didn't wish to fight...

blasting on my ears (and our neighbors as well...sorry po)--borutesu faibu ni, subete o kakete, yaruzo chikara no tsukirumade, chikyu no yoakewa, mou chikai...:-)))











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99