My #100thankfuldays ~ Day 72

I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. 
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, 
but I've loved another with all my heart and soul 
and to me, this has always been enough.
And that leaves me with the belief that miracles,
no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real
and can occur without regard to the natural order of things.
So once again, just as I do every day, I begin to read the notebook aloud,
so that she can hear it, in the hope that the miracle,
that has come to dominate my life will once again prevail.
And maybe, just maybe, it will.✿*¨*•.¸

~ Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
11272014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

Missives from my heart ~ May 2011