My #100thankfuldays ~ Day 82


Sharing with you some of my doodled notes from 
my old notebooks during my bored days at school 
(frankly, I'm not a lecture-freak!). 
Nice positive checklist to reflect on
for many years to come.


Be Content. Live Simply.
Exercise. Keep Healthy.
Don’t worry. Be hopeful.
Dream big. Cherish small things.
Laugh loud. Let go of ego. Be humble.
Cherish healthy and loving relationships.
Cry. Listen to your heart. Experience pure joy.
Forgive. Free your heart from hatred.
Anger is the worst disease.
Expect less. Give more.
Learn from mistakes. Never be bitter.
Be kind. Seek the good in others. Be trustworthy.
Share. Keep the abundance mentality.
Express gratitude. Be thankful.
Meditate. Contemplate.
Seek within your heart.
Pray and be grateful to God always.

12072014




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

My #100happydays ~ Day 75