My #100thankfuldays ~ Day 88



Most times in my life, I make it a point
to look back to remember the awesome memories,
to remember the positive lessons I have learned, 
to help someone else learn from what I have lived
and to see how far I have come.

And these memories lose their meaning
when I think of love as something new.
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before.
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
And grateful am I for the smiles in my heart
brought about by the strength and compassion that
I continuously gain through my journey in life...♡♡♡
#TYL #angelsnotebook #100thankfuldays
(Picture posted : John Lennon's original lyrics for In My Life, 1965)
12132014


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

My #100happydays ~ Day 75