My #100thankfuldays ~ Day 51


WHAT'S IN A NAME?

Here's where my parents got my 'pretty' name--
from an article in a showbiz magazine (Kislap Movies Magazine, July 1961).
Back when the days where ultrasound tests weren't required for conceiving moms, Rita Gomez and Ric Rodrigo prepared the name,
anticipating a baby girl but turned out to be a baby boy instead.

After 8 years, thanks to my parents,
the beautiful name have found its real fate right on my birth certificate.
Tatay had kept the more than 50-year old magazine
intact in our bookshelf back home.
Should anybody want to read the article, he'll willingly let him.
This piece of my name history never fails
to bring a little smile to anyone we tell it to.
I hope, somehow, this made you smile, too.heart emoticon *•.¸¸♥

11062014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

Missives from my heart ~ May 2011