My #100thankfuldays ~ Day 64


Host: One of your proudest achievements is standing up to your professor back in college, 
now what have you stood up for recently?

MQ: When I fell on the stage last Friday, I believe that I have stood up for all the women 
who have fallen whether on or off stage. I believe that through this example of mine, 
I have shown courage and strength of being a woman, of being who I am.
And I hope to be an example to the rest of the women in the world. 

~ Miriam Quiambao (Miss Universe 1999, 1st Runner Up)

Whenever I fall, and have chosen to stand up once again, 

I always remind myself to pick up something 
that would make getting up worthier than falling down in the first place. 
11192014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #100happydays ~ Day 55

My #100happydays ~ Day 99

Missives from my heart ~ May 2011